Automatic Swing Gate Operators
FAAC’s continuous research and attention to the needs of the market has resulted in the development of S2500I, a first actuator integrated in a swing gate itself. It can be adapted to any architectural setting, ideal for homes and condominiums that are attentive to design and quality.
- Modern design that adapts perfectly to any architectural setting.
- Single, simple to install model. The automation can be installed on new or existing gates. It can also be installed at a later stage, by initially preparing just the hinge and cover.
- High opening and closing speed.
- Maximum anti crushing safety.
- Remote manual release.
Electromechanical swing gate operators are great for durability and reliability. It goes on to have years of faultless operation with periodic maintenance. Ideal for retrofitting to gates at a later date or for fitting to existing gates that are suitable for automation.
1. 412 – 230 V Electromechanical Operators
- Suitable for gates with maximum single leaf width 1.8 m
- It is a non reversing operator and does not need an electric lock
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Lever release device on the reverse side of the operator
2. 415 – 230 V / 24 V Electromechanical Operators
- Suitable for gates with single leaf width from 2.5 m to 4 m (with electric lock)
- “In-axis “thrust operators
- Available in versions suitable for 300 mm (max leaf 3 m) and 400 mm (max leaf 4m) rod stroke
- Horizontal exit for cables to allow near to ground installation (low installation)
3. S 418 - 24 V Electromechanical Operators
Hydraulic swing gate operators use hydraulic fluids and high pressure tubing to generate large amounts of power, typically more than enough to open and close a gate of even bigger sizes. The main advantage of the hydraulic operators is that there are fewer moving parts. This means that there are less components to wear over time. They are completely silent and makes zero to no noise while in operation.
1. S 450H – 24 V Hydraulic operators
- Suitable for gates with single leaf width from 2 m and 3 m
- Hybrid technology (Hydraulic + 24V)
- Integrated encoder SAFE coder with anti-crushing function and reverse upon obstacle detection.
- Opening and closing mechanical stops included
2. 400- 230 V Hydraulic Operators
FAAC automation systems for underground swing gates unite the concepts of practicality with the aesthetic appeal that is typical of gates located in buildings of particular artistic or historical value.
This type of automation for swing gates enables the visual impact of the gate itself to be maintained, whilst simultaneously offering the comfort associated with automatic gates.
1. 770N – 24 V / 230 V Underground Electromechanical Operator
- Suitable for gates with single leaf width from 2 m to 3.5 m (with electric lock) with a maximum weight of 500 Kg
- Invisible Operator
- Anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with inversion on obstacle detection
- Access to the operator is possible without removing the leaf
- Manual release with double lever accessible both from inside and outside of the property
2. S 800 ENC- 24 V / 230 V Underground Electromechanical Operator
- Suitable for gates with single leaf width from 2 m to 4 m with a maximum weight of 800 Kg.
- Underground operator with hydraulic technology 24V/230V.
- Absolute magnetic encoder (for ENC models) with integrated BUS 2easy ( non polarized two wires connection).
- Integrated Positive stops, possibility to avoid mechanical stops installation. (FAAC Patent)