Automatic Sliding Door Operators
- Ideal for single leaf with clear pass opening between 700 mm – 3000 mm with a maximum weight up to 110 Kgs.
- Ideal for double leaf with clear opening between 800 mm – 3000 mm with a maximum weight of 70 Kgs + 70 Kgs.
- Slim and Stylish- Its compact dimensions make the FAAC A1000 suitable for virtually any type of architectural environment, even where the space is very limited.
- Reliable and always sliding Designed to operate at its best every time and in every environment, the A1000 is automatically reliable and without any limits to the frequency of use. In the event of a power failure, charge monitored buffer batteries(optional) guarantee 100% operation for thirty minutes.
- Excellent real time logic - Intelligent control: a microprocessor verifies all door activity in real time. The operating logic can be selected by means of a function selection keypad.
- Absolute Safety - The FAAC A1000 series are designed to meet the most stringent safety requirements. If there is an obstacle, the door re-opens immediately and as it closes, at reduced speed, it checks that the obstacle is no longer present.
The FAAC A1400 AIR SERIES automations are designed to automate entrances in compliance with European standard EN 16005; in fact, they are able to meet the most stringent safety requirements of EN 13489-1 Pl "c".
- Ideal for single leaf with passage opening between 700 mm to 3000 mm with maximum leaf weight of 200 Kgs.
- Ideal for double leaf with passage opening between 800 mm to 3000 mm with maximum weight up to 120 + 120 Kg. Telescopic and double motor options are also available on this model.
- A1400 AIR automation is customizable and can be assembled to meet the architectural and technical requirements of the customer. Its two types of cover, the exclusive leaf attachment systems and the various leaf profiles that can be used make it is possible to achieve the best technical and architectural solution.
- Its innovative “Energy Saving” device enables it to identify the direction of transit and optimises opening / closing time perfectly to avoid unnecessary air dispersion even in the event of cross traffic.