ALARM INPUT PROCESSING FOR UP TO 16 ZONES • 70200
- Reports supervised or unsupervised alarm circuits.
- Off-normal condition programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real-time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Enables complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V300 Output Control Interface.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
- UL® 294 and UL® 1076 recognized components.