ACCESS CONTROL PROCESSING FOR TWO READERS/TWO DOORS • 70100
- Reports supervised inputs.
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real-time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
- Processes off-line access control decisions based on facility code.
- UL® 294 and UL® 1076 recognized components.